Riverside’s Family Learning Center is now open in Room #1! (Please see the calendar for a schedule of events) parents are invited to come and check out resources to use in our room or at home. These include Family Literacy Bags with activities, Reading Leveled Books (English and Spanish), Frog Family Fun Packs for reading and math, and DVDs teaching letters and sounds. Any questions, please contact Danielle Sosa via E-mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-565-7484 ext. 15452
English Classes are being offered in our Family Learning Center, Room #1. Classes will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-11:00 AM, beginning September 25th. For more details, please contact Danielle Sosa via E-mail or phone: email@example.com / 801-565-7484 ext. 15412
Parent and Pre-school
- Children turning 4 years old by September 1, and who will be enrolled in Kindergarten at Riverside for the 2018-19 school year are invited to attend.
- An adult must accompany the child to class two days a week.
- Classes are Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 12:20-2:20 in Room #1.
- Our Pre-school teacher is bilingual in English and Spanish!
- If interested in participating, please contact Adriana Oliver at 801-565-7484 ext. 15414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preschool Application