Skip to content

Kindergarten Registration & Orientation

Kindergarten Registration

If you have a child that will be five years of age on or before September 1st, that child qualifies for the upcoming school year kindergarten program. State law requires that all school districts in Utah abide by the same September 1st entrance cut-off date. You will be required to bring the child’s legal birth certificate, (not a copy) or a sworn affidavit as to why you do not have the birth certificate and your student’s immunization record when you register your student. If you do not have a legal birth certificate, you can order a birth certificate from the Vital Records department.

You can either complete the KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION 2024-2025 form and bring it in to the school OR you can complete a new student registration application online. To complete the online registration, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment.  If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment.

Kindergarten Orientation

Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Friday, March 15, 29024.  Please check back frequently for more information.

Kindergarten Orientation Office Information

Mrs. Prince - Kindergarten Readiness

Mrs. Hales - Social and Emotional Skills

Kindergarten Readiness Skills

Health and Immunization Information

Health Information

Health Services Packet 2021

Kindergarten Immunization Requirements

Claiming Immunization Exemptions

Kindergarten students must be current on their immunizations before school begins. A parent may claim an exemption to immunization for medical, religious, or personal reasons, as allowed by Section 53G-9-303 of the Utah Statutory Code. To receive a vaccination exemption form, the legally responsible individual who claims the exemption for the student must complete the online immunization education module. More information on immunization exemptions can be obtained through the following online immunization education module.

Individual Healthcare Plans

Our policy is to create an Individual Healthcare Plan (IHP) if a student may need health accommodations at school.  If the school or teacher should be making any accommodations for your child due to medical reasons, please fill out the information on the form below and return it to the school office.  The district nurse will then contact you and determine a plan for your child.  The form must be completed every school year in order for healthcare plans to be renewed.

Medications at School

If your child needs to have medication administered by the school or kept at school, please turn in a Medication Authorization Form after it is signed by your child’s health care provider.  A new form needs to be turned in every school year.  For information about medication guidelines in school and to access the appropriate form, visit the district's Medication Guidelines section.

Vision Screening