We envision Riverside Elementary as a school where...
● Leaders are inspired one child at a time.
● All stakeholders, including principal, faculty, parents, students, school board, legislators, businesses, etc. communicate and work together to improve student learning in a collaborative community.
● Good is never good enough and teachers, parents, and students all continually strive to improve.
● Communication, collaboration, connections, and contributions are common.
● There is a strong vision and a sense of trust.
● The system supports the vision.
● Students feel safe and are respectful.
● Good citizens abound.
● Students can be taught to be responsible in their actions and how they treat others.
● Students know how to learn –they possess the strategies and skills to learn.
● All students are challenged and supported at their own level without frustration.
● There is a risk free environment where students will feel comfortable in trying out their educational ideas.
● Teachers and students respect and address the differences in individuals.
● Every classroom is inviting to parents and all parents respond by volunteering at least one time a year.
● Highly involved, informed, and aware parents know teacher expectations and their students’ progress.
● Riverside Elementary becomes the School of Choice of our patrons and a thriving partnership exists between parents, teachers, school, and students.